A quick overview
I started my career as a geologist back in 2004, when I finished my BSc in Geology, by working in a Hydrogeology project for a city hall and later for an environmental consultancy company where I was creating and managing the GIS side of each project.
In 2007 I had the chance to join the oil and gas industry through mudlogging and did so for almost 6 years.
In 2012 I took the step to join a renowned geological agency and began my career as a consultant wellsite geologist.
You can find below more details about my work experience and other informations. You can contact me directly to find out more about me through the contact link on the top right of this page or by clicking here.
- Geologist since 2004
- Oil and gas industry experience since 2007
- Wellsite Geologist since 2012
- Previously worked as a mudlogger and a data engineer
- Currently based in Europe
- BSc in Geology (2004)
- Libya (including remote areas)
- United Kingdom
Types of well
- Onshore and offshore
- Exploration, appraisal, development
- Vertical, deviated, high angle, horizontal
- High pressure/high temperature (HPHT), injectors, work over, relief, slot recovery
Drilled and analyzed reservoirs
- Fractured Carbonate
- Standard coring
- HPHT conditions
Software / Technical skills
- GEO (Geologix)
- OpenWells (Halliburton)
- PetroVault (PetroLink)
- ArcGIS 9.1
- HTML and CSS (self taught)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- WPS Office (Writer, Spreadsheets, Presentation)
- GNU/Linux (Basic knowledge)
Professional Training (course list)
- Basic Log Interpretation
- Formation Pressure Evaluation
- Operations & Wellsite Geologist
- Mudlogging Data Engineer training
- Mudlogger training
- ESRI ArcGIS 9.1 software course (210 hours)
- BOSIET / FOET offshore survival course including HUET, EBS and CA EBS
- OGUK offshore medical certificate
Want to know more?
For more information please head to the contact page, or click here, to send me a message.